Peel Level I
Enzyme peels such as the Ormedic and O2 LIFT Peel are considered Level I. They are mild in nature and use botanicals and fruit acids to help aid in exfoliation. You will not see visible peeling with these levels. It is important to wait 2 weeks between peels and a series of 6 peels are recommended twice a year.
Peel Level 2
The Signature Enzyme + Glycolic Peel, Brightening, Wrinkle, Acne and Select TCA blended peels are more advanced. They combine blends of AHA and BHA to help aid in the exfoliation process. Peeling is more microscopic however, visible peeling can also be mild and noticeable in some clients. It is important to wait 2 weeks between peels and a series of 6 peels are recommended twice a year.
Peel Level 3
Perfection, Beta, Advanced Pigmentation, Select TCA, Body Peel Solutions and Enhanced Jessner’s Solutions Peels are our highest level of peels we offer at Theory Aesthetics. These peels will most likely produce visible peeling and will take approximately 5 days to complete the full cycle. It is important to wait 4 weeks between peels and a series of 4 peels are recommended twice a year.
What are the benefits of chemical peels?
You will enjoy peels for the following benefits:
- A minimally invasive way to visibly improve the appearance of skin
- Can also be administered on neck and hands, or anywhere else on the body
- Immediate results you can see and feel
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of discoloration and redness (including freckles, age & liver spots)
- Increased collagen production
- Reduction of acne scarring and blemishes
- Sun damage reversal
- Improved skin texture
- Smooth's out rough skin and scaly patches
- Increases the appearance of firmness and taut skin